BIBS Couture is specially designed to resemble a butterfly, so it is easy to see which way the pacifier should turn in the baby’s mouth. The shield is carefully designed with large holes on each side to ensure minimum contact with the sensitive and delicate skin around the baby’s mouth, which means less chance of moisture build-up from saliva that can cause rashes and sore spots.
The anatomical nipple is curved at the top for a natural fit to the baby’s palate with an angled tip for easy tongue placement. The curved top promotes a tongue placement and sucking technique where the sides of the tongue cup around the nipple, as it, does during breastfeeding. The angled tip means that the baby does not need to suck as hard, as with a round nipple, for the pacifier to flatten inside the mouth.
Includes set of 2 pacifiers
- Natural rubber latex nipples - anatomical shape
- Couture Shield comes in 2 different sizes that match the nipple size; the bigger the nipple, the bigger the shield
- Use to calm and stimulate the baby
- 100% free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates
- Nipple is equipped with a valve, that lets out air when the baby closes down on the nipple - this ventilation system causes the air from inside the nipple to be pushed out through the valve thereby flattening the nipple to shape naturally after the baby’s oral cavity
- Shield made of 100% safe and food-grade material Polypropylene (PP)
- Nipple is made of natural rubber latex
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU
- BIBS recommends replacing your pacifier every 4-6 weeks for both safety and hygienic reasons
- Care Instructions: Sterilize before first use. Put the pacifiers in plenty of boiling water for 5 minutes. After initial sterilization, do not boil again, sterilize by scolding: Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl. Bring water to a boil and pour boiling water over pacifiers. Let the pacifiers soak for approximately 5 minutes. Pick them up and let them air dry. The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool and dry for 3-4 hours. Do not use microwave sterilization. Do not use electric steam sterilizing devices. Do not use UV sterilizing devices. Do not sterilize in dishwasher.
- Due to BIBS pacifiers being made with natural rubber latex, the nipple may expand with use
- Size Guide
Size 1 - 0 Months+
Size 2 - 6 Months+