Little Fairy is a fairytale-themed mini-book that combines practical skills such as lacing, buttoning (on an elasticated cord), zipping, snaps and Velcro.
Included in this sweet little book is a castle filled with practical skills activities, a gorgeous unicorn with braidable hair (great for practicing bilateral coordination). A little fairy with four different outfits, a dresser with a magnetic fishing game, a mirror, and a button maze can be used for colour matching, counting, and basic math.
- Recommended Age: 18 Months - 3.5 Years
Includes 1 Handmade Quiet Book
- Contains a number of interactive activities on each page specifically designed to encourage your little one to develop a variety of skill sets
- Velcro, snap fasteners, zips, buckles and buttons to develop a variety of skills
- Each book combines elements of sensorial, practical life skills, problem solving, math, language and creative play to keep your little one learning, having fun and playing for hours
- Handmade by artisans who take great pride in bringing you their finest work
- Every single piece is sewn, not glued, to ensure longevity
- For every book sold, a portion of the proceeds fund a girl in rural India to go to school for one month. Educating Amy ensures that the girl has one year's full access to school by funding her education for one year prior. This means that they can forecast properly to ensure each girl we have in their schools, continue to have access.
- Materials: cotton, cotton-blend, and OEKO-TEX® felt
- Care Instructions: DO NOT put in the washing machine. Spot wash by hand with a gentle detergent and warm water and rub until clean then rinse with warm water. Pat with a towel to remove excess moisture then air dry.