This supportive KEEN Newport H2 sandal can take anything a kid can dish out. An adjustable hook-and-loop strap lets kids put them on themselves, and quick-drying webbing is perfect in and out of the water.
- Eco Anti-Odour - KEEN has turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Their insoles are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odour in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
- PFC-Free Water Repellency - Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so KEEN has switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
- Metatomical Footbed Design - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- All KEEN water sandals are machine washable
- Care Instructions: Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry