Momma Goose Baltic amber teething anklets offer a natural form of pain relief for teething babies. Baltic Amber is a fossilized tree resin and comes in a variety of shapes and colours. The amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. For a teething baby, this means pain relief and reduction of the inflammation of the gums that accompanies teething. The Baltic Amber will warm against baby's body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through the skin helping with pain relief.
- These anklets are NOT meant to be chewed on
- A great natural form of pain relief and reduction of inflammation of the gums for teething babies
- Baltic Amber is a fossilized tree resin, and contains succinic acid, which when released into the skin, provides anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
- When worn against the skin, the warmth of the skin allows the amber to release trace amounts of the succinic acid
- It is important to use an appropriately sized anklet for your baby
- Appropriate sized anklet - The anklet should not be so loose that it fall right off the ankle and foot, but it should not be so tight that it will be uncomfortable
- Recommended to wear as much as possible during the day
- Not recommended to wear to bed, or while unsupervised
- Each bead is individually knotted on the string - this ensures that if the anklet were to break, only one bead would be freed
- The beads are made smaller than the size of a pea, such that they could be safely swallowed should one come free
- Plastic twist apart clasp at the back is free from all metals and allergens
- Plastic twist apart clasp held together with knots, which ensures if there's enough pressure placed on the anklet, the clasp would break open
- Care Instructions: Keep free from lotions, polishes, waxes, and other residues that might coat the surface and act as a barrier between wearer and the succinic acid in the amber. Okay to wear in the bath. Anklet should not be worn in the pool or hot tub as the chemicals can break it down. If the anklet needs to be washed, use warm water only - not soap.