Nomi High Chair Black Oak (Anthracite)
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Nomi is the next generation high chair designed for children approximately 6-24 months old, that seamlessly adjusts without tools, and easily transforms to the Nomi Chair to grow with your child through toddlerhood, the teenage years and beyond as it holds over 300 lbs!
The Nomi High Chair is easy to clean, which is one of the top requirements for parents when looking for a high chair. Its sleek design doesn’t trap food and Nomi is lightweight which makes cleaning a breeze—you can even hang it on the table edge to clean underneath.
When sitting in a high chair, booster seat or adult chair with dangling feet, children get fidgety and uncomfortable, making it hard for them to focus on their meal. Nomi brings your child up to the table and the floor up to their feet, so they are always comfortable, like you are in a regular adult-sized chair.
Scandinavian design by world-renowned seating expert, Peter Opsvik, who spent his career studying what he calls ‘active sitting’. His philosophy is that children need a stable platform for their feet from which to move – so the child will sit actively and varied – but stay seated.
Unlike traditional high chairs that can't be used until your baby can sit up on their own, with the addition of the Nomi Baby raised bouncer attachment (sold separately), you can bring your newborn up to the table right from birth until around 6 months when baby is ready for the Nomi High Chair. Then at around 2 years old, just remove the restraint and harness and you have the Nomi Chair, so your child is positioned in the most comfortable & ergonomic position from newborn all the way to adulthood.
We believe family mealtime is special; conversation, socialization, and special moments all occur around the dining table. With Nomi, everyone is included, even the youngest family members!
- Recommended Use: 6 month – 2 Years (as high chair)
- Recommended Use: 2 Years – Teenager/Adult (as chair)
- Strong enough to support adults weighing up to 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Provides support and freedom to move - the best foundation for developing your child's motor skills
- Unique shape ensures that the sitting height and depth are always perfectly matched to your child when you adjust the height of the seat and footrest
- Seamless adjustment without the use of tools - adjust the seat and footrest by turning a knob, which is easily loosened and tightened by hand
- Tapered shape of the stem provides added safety as it prevents the seat and footrest from sliding, in case you forget to tighten the knob completely
- Easy to clean - sleek design doesn't trap food
- Lightweight which makes cleaning a breeze - you can even hang it on the table edge to clean the floor underneath
- Perfect for all kinds of activities, homework, crafts, colouring, games, or just spending time with family
- Open side design makes it easy for the child to climb in and out plus allows it to be pulled in towards the table
- Seat and footrest surface material provides good support for the feet and prevents the child from sliding
- Foot rest provides two levels of foot support - foot knob stimulates little feet and allows counter push, supporting an upright sitting position
- Wooden stem provides strength, durability and flexibility
- Anti-tilt wheels reduce the risk for tipping over backwards
- Nomi's wide legs provide excellent stability
- Wheels on the rear legs minimize the risk of tipping when your child pushes back away from the table
- Made of sustainable wood produced in Europe
- All plastic parts are made of recyclable plastic, free from parabens and phthalates
- Materials: Core of steam-bent beech veneer with top layers of oak veneer
- TufLok screws stay put for extra safety
- Tested and approved according to the latest US, Canadian, and European Safety Standards
- JPMA certified
- Product Weight: 10.8 lbs (4.9 kg)