Your first SET game! With this two-sided game board kids can start to play as early as age 3! Side 1: Match your tile to a square on the board. Get a point chip for every SET made. Start to recognize SETs while matching colour, number and symbols. Side 2: Now that you know what a SET is, it's time to flip the board and have fun racing to find as many SETs as you can!
- Recommended Age: 3 Years - 99 Years
Includes 2-sided game board, 27 tiles, 24 point chips, and instructions
- Objective: Match your tile to a square on the board. Get a point chip for every SET made. The player with the most point at the end of the game wins!
- What is a SET? Each tile contains three features, symbol (oval, squiggle or diamond), colour (red, purple or green) and number (one, two or three). A SET is three cards where each feature, when looked at individually, is either all the same OR all different.
- Side 1 - Teaches matching using colours, shapes and numbers. The magic squares on the board have SETs in all directions and start to familiarize kids with what the different types of SETs look like. Players take turns matching their tiles to the corresponding squares on the board and collecting point chips for completing SETs.
- Side 2 - There are 10 squares where tiles are placed face up. When a player finds a SET they shout “SET” and remove the SET from the board, scoring one point. The dealer replaces the three tiles and the fun continues.
Designed to grow with the child
- Excellent for developing right-brain left-brain connectivity
- Great for increasing cognitive and logical functionality