BANZ Baby Earmuffs (Grafitti Doodle)
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Planning on taking baby to loud sporting events, concerts, or on airplane rides? Protect baby's ears from loud noises with BANZ earmuffs.
These protective earmuffs are the only baby earmuffs that are approved to both European and North American safety standards. BANZ effectively attenuate harmful loud noises without shutting out other ambient sounds. They are easy to wear, with a low profile and no protruding parts that can catch on things. The wide, foam-filled cushions ensure that the set doesn't squeeze uncomfortably, and there is plenty of space for the ears inside the shells. BANZ earmuffs have a comfy leather-like cover over the headband and weighs only 140g to ensure all over comfort!
- Recommended Age: 2 Months to 2 Years
- Safety Tested for newborns 0-3 months
- Over-ear design
- Provides hearing protection from loud noises
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand for easy storage/carry
- Soft head band and cushion cups ensure comfort for little ones
- Great for a multitude of situations:
- When you take your child to an event with a lot of noise. Such as a festival, parade, carnival, (wedding) party, sports events or motor races.
- When you take your child outside on New Year’s Eve.
- When you do DIY chores in your house or garden which produce a lot of noise, such as drilling, grinding or cutting grass.
- When a brother or sister plays music, puts on a show or has a sports event. Also think about the ears of this brother or sister and the rest of the family.
- Noise Reduction Rating: SNR 26dB NRR 31dB
- Mean Attenuation @ 500Hz 25.7dB
- Mean Attentuation @ 1000Hz 35.2dB
- Weight: 140 grams