In the first few days and weeks of frequent breastfeeding, many women experience nipple soreness and dry skin. Medela Purelan™ Lanolin Cream gives you fast relief for sore nipples and dry skin.
It is 100% natural and safe for your baby – you do not need to remove before breastfeeding.
- Fast relief for sore nipples and dry skin
- Safe for your baby – no need to remove before breastfeeding
- Effective – rich texture creates a protective layer on the skin’s surface and re-hydrates from within
- 100% natural, single-ingredient lanolin
- No additives, preservatives and fragrance added
- Ultra-pure medical-grade lanolin tested to the highest safety standards, the European Pharmacopoeia and United States Pharmacopoeia standards
- Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
- Ethically sourced from mulesing-free farms
- About Lanolin:
- Lanolin is a deeply hydrating, naturally occurring substance found in sheep’s fleece. The lanolin in Purelan™ nipple cream is ethically sourced using wool from mulesing-free farms. It is highly purified and tested to the industry’s highest standards (European and US Pharmacopoeia).
- When absorbed into the skin, Purelan™ lanolin cream mimics the skin’s natural ability to store moisture and can hold more than twice its weight in water – naturally helping skin’s re-hydration.
- More ways to use Purelan:
- As well as soothing dry nipples or soreness during breastfeeding, Purelan™ can be used to moisturise a variety of dry skin areas, such as chapped lips, dry hands and cuticles, elbows and cracked heels.
- Purelan™ can also be used for babies and children – to protect skin during cold weather and treat dryness, wherever needed.