Due to limited availability at this time, this item is not eligible for shipping. This item is available for in-store pick-up only.
Padraig Cottage slippers are made with 100% pure wool, are dyed and crocheted by hand, and lined with high-quality sheepskin. The natural leather soles are durable and promote a stable footing on most floors - ideal for children on the go.
These cozy slippers will, without a doubt, be the most comfortable thing you put on your child's feet!
- Ultra comfortable, soft and woolly slippers
- Hand-crocheted and hand-dyed in small lots, ensuring each pair is one of a kind
- Made by hand with natural materials
- Wool is thermostatic, meaning it has a unique inbuilt climate control
- These slippers both breathe and insulate keeping feet warm in Winter and cool in Summer
- Wool and sheepskin will not hold odors like most synthetics
- High-grade sheepskin which is dense and soft, provides a more comfortable and durable footbed
- Padraig Cottage is independently owned and operated in North Vancouver
- When needed, the occasional wash will also help retain the original shape and tightness of your slippers
- Materials: 100% pure wool, sheepskin, and natural leather
- Care Instructions: Machine wash gentle cycle at or below 40 °C. Use mild soap and make sure to put them in with other similar coloured items, like towels (nothing with a zipper or Velcro), to avoid too much agitation and abrasion from the machine. Dry flat in shade. Do not machine dry. Do not dry clean.
- Please Note: Wool is hand dyed in small batches there will be some variation in the colours from the image shown