SnowStoppers Original Extended Cuff Mittens (Sky Blue)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The extra-long cuff makes the difference! Veranda Outdoors owner Tim Clough designed the extra-long sleeve used in the mittens after spending years as a parent frustrated that as much as his children loved to play in the snow, they would complain of snow getting in their mittens or up their coat sleeve. The extended sleeve on the mitten fits underneath the coat to keep the snow out and the mittens on!
These mittens feature the extra-long sleeve, waterproof Drypel liner, and 40g Thinsulate™ insulation. The nylon shell, unique to the SnowStoppers® Nylon mittens, resists snow and ice better than fleece. The tough grip palm is great for skiing/snowboarding, sledding and even building snowmen!
- Extended sleeve on the mitten fits underneath the coat to keep the snow out and the mittens on!
- Waterproof Drypel liner
- 40g Thinsulate™ insulation, for warmth without the bulk
- Nylon shell, resists snow and ice better than fleece
- Tough grip palm is great for skiing/snowboarding, sledding and even building snowmen
- Extra Small size has no thumbs, keeps your baby's hands warm, without the frustration of trying to get their tiny thumb into the thumb of the mitt
- Kids stay warmer and play longer
- Extra Small (Approximate Ages 6-18 Months) *has NO THUMB
- Small (Approximate Ages 1-3 Years)
- Medium (Approximate Ages 2-5 Years)
- Large (Approximate Ages 4-8 Years)