BIBS Boheme Round Latex Pacifier 2-Pack (Woodchuck/Blush)
Bibs Boheme is inspired by the modern bohemian style. With its natural elements and organic silhouette, it appears in a fresh, creative, and aesthetic design. The shield is carefully designed to curve away from the sensitive and delicate skin around the baby’s mouth to prevent moisture build-up.
The round nipple resembles the shape and size of the mother’s soft nipple and promotes a similar tongue placement and sucking technique as when breastfeeding since the round shape allows the sides of the tongue to elevate and cup around the nipple.
- Includes set of 2 pacifiers
- Natural rubber latex nipples - round shape
- Boheme Shield comes in one size no matter the nipple size
- Use to calm and stimulate the baby
- 100% free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates
- Nipple is equipped with a valve, that lets out air when the baby closes down on the nipple - this ventilation system causes the air from inside the nipple to be pushed out through the valve thereby flattening the nipple to shape naturally after the baby’s oral cavity
- Shield made of 100% safe and food-grade material Polypropylene (PP)
- Nipple is made of natural rubber latex
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU
- BIBS recommends replacing your pacifier every 4-6 weeks for both safety and hygienic reasons
- Care Instructions: Sterilize before first use. Put the pacifiers in plenty of boiling water for 5 minutes. After initial sterilization, do not boil again, sterilize by scolding: Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl. Bring water to a boil and pour boiling water over pacifiers. Let the pacifiers soak for approximately 5 minutes. Pick them up and let them air dry. The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool and dry for 3-4 hours. Do not use microwave sterilization. Do not use electric steam sterilizing devices. Do not use UV sterilizing devices. Do not sterilize in dishwasher.
- Due to BIBS pacifiers being made with natural rubber latex, the nipple may expand with use
- Size Guide
- Size 1 - 0 Months+
- Size 2 - 6 Months+