BIBS Colour Symmetrical Latex Pacifier 2-Pack (Woodchuck/Blush)
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Bibs Pacifiers are a must have! BIBS Colour is the original BIBS pacifier and has been on the market for over 40 years. It has the signature round BIBS shield with three vent holes and round BIBS engraved handle ring.
The round lightweight shield faces away from the sensitive and delicate skin around the baby's mouth to ensure minimum contact with the baby's nose and mouth, which means less chance of moisture build-up from saliva that can cause rashes and sore spots.
The symmetrical flat-drop-shaped nipple, accommodate babies who prefer the flat symmetrical nipple shape. The drop-shaped nipple promotes a tongue placement and sucking technique where the tongue is flat and presses the pacifier flat against the palate, which means that the baby does not need to suck as hard, as with a round nipple, for the pacifier to flatten inside the mouth.
- Includes set of 2 pacifiers
- Natural rubber latex nipples - symmetrical shape
- Round Shield comes in one size no matter the nipple size
- Use to calm and stimulate the baby
- 100% free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates
- Nipple is equipped with a valve, that lets out air when the baby closes down on the nipple - this ventilation system causes the air from inside the nipple to be pushed out through the valve thereby flattening the nipple to shape naturally after the baby’s oral cavity
- Shield made of 100% safe and food-grade material Polypropylene (PP)
- Nipple is made of natural rubber latex
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU
- BIBS recommends replacing your pacifier every 4-6 weeks for both safety and hygienic reasons
- Care Instructions: Sterilize before first use. Put the pacifiers in plenty of boiling water for 5 minutes. After initial sterilization, do not boil again, sterilize by scolding: Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl. Bring water to a boil and pour boiling water over pacifiers. Let the pacifiers soak for approximately 5 minutes. Pick them up and let them air dry. The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool and dry for 3-4 hours. Do not use microwave sterilization. Do not use electric steam sterilizing devices. Do not use UV sterilizing devices. Do not sterilize in dishwasher.
- Due to BIBS pacifiers being made with natural rubber latex, the nipple may expand with use
- Size Guide
- Size 1 - 0 Months+
- Size 2 - 6 Months+