Chubby and dimpled? Yes. Red and irritated? No. Being a brand new human is tough - so diaper cream should be as gentle as it is effective. And while we’re calling this cruelty-free Organic Diaper Balm, it’s so much more. Think extraordinarily soothing calendula diaper balm, so your baby’s bum can stay the way it’s meant to be: chubby-soft and cheerful-cheeked!
- A Quick How To - Just apply a thin coat to the diaper area after each change and bath. Also? Organic Diaper Balm doubles as a multi-tasking skin salve. Feel free to use it from top to bottom for everyone in the family. Slather as needed, seal it with a kiss and send ‘em on their way.
- Alternative Uses - Is a multi-tasking medicine cabinet must-have for the whole family, from knee boo boos to newly pierced places to athletically inclined toes!
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- No petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance
- EWG Verified, with the lowest hazard rating possible
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies
- Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Beeswax*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Extract*, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract*, Plantago Major (Plantain) Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*